It's April 1st... hooray... not. It doesn't make a difference when it's just another cold, gloomy day.
It's April Fools Day but nobody's done anything memorable to me... this girl at work, Ashley, who has down syndrome, was telling people at work that they had bugs on them then saying "april fools!" but that's about as exciting as it got. My siblings moved my special icecream to the garage freezer, but after a few panicked seconds of staring at where it'd been last night in the inside freezer I realized what was going on, with help from my mom.
I had a customer at work who I *wish* had been playing an April Fools joke, but he wasn't... he truly was freaking out about how much ice I was putting in his cup for sweet tea... and my manager had to go into detail, explaining to him that the reason we put a lot of ice in the iced tea cups is because the tea is sometimes hot because it's fresh brewed... sigh.
Well, I'm gonna go do some school, practice piano, and go to bed. I am looking forward to sleeping as long as I want to tomorrow morning. And then working 12-9:30. Yayyyyyy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment