oh. guess it's time to write a blog post.
It was incredibly warm and sunny today. I went for a run/jog/walk which was invigorating, and I think I got a lil sunburn on my face which makes me kinda happy :)
After that I changed into a summery outfit ~ white top and flowy/purpley/florally skirt. Went to the Swaffords, tried on Christa's prom dress from 2 years ago which I may possibly wear to prom this year; then we went to choir. Christa was wearing a skirt too. That made us both happy.
Yesterday I went to a Chickfila leadership convention with some other peeps from my CFA. I saw my old operator, James, and gave him a hug. On the way back we played 20 questions, which was intense. The items to be guessed included a CFA sandwich, a brick wall, a hare, and a few other things...
Pray for a little girl I babysit, Sophia, who's in the hospital with low platelet levels, which is not good :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment