Today was rainy, but beautiful.
I got to wear a hoop-skirt for the first time.
I took a nap.
I practiced piano.
I played Liebestraum in front of probably like 50 old people. I don't think I've played it all the way through more than once since March 15th. But I still played it pretty well.
I went straight to work from the choir concert, and got to skip the last 2 songs of the concert, which are my least favorite.
Shout out to Drew who reminded me at my choir concert that I'd have to write a blog post when I got home from work.
Had a nice night working.
This guy at work, Justin, was spinning rings on the counter (it was a slow night) and that was kinda fascinating.
I found some sweet earplugs.
Justin, who was spinning rings (in case you're wondering, I'm talking about like finger rings) said he had granola in his porridge, because he couldn't think of the word "oatmeal". That was definitely the highlight of my... night... day... week. Maybe month? Not sure.
And Trevor called me the weirdest person he knows, which is quite an honor.
bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment