April 15th was Lexie's birthday :D
She is the best little sister I could possibly ask for so I will dedicate this post to her :)
I love Alexis Corinne because...
~ she's such a fashionista. And she asks my opinion on clothing options pretty much on a daily basis.
~ she laughs a lot.
~ she cares more than anyone else I know.
~ she maintains her role as Justin's teasing target quite well, so he doesn't have to bother with me.
~ she sings with me :)
~ she builds snowmen with me.
~ on rare occasions she gives me back rubs (but she gave me some coupons for my birthday for them so now it's a little more frequent).
~ she talks a lot. Which sometimes gets annoying. But a lot of times I love it.
~ she's an excellent friend.
~ she listens to all my silly stories.
~ she pours out her heart to me.
~ she loves me.
~ she loves God most of all :)
Happy 12th Birthday Lexie 'Rinne! ^_^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AHH!!! Thankyousomuchbestsisterintheworld!!!! happy late b-day to you too.
ReplyDelete