Friday, April 8, 2011

{8}

Got up before 6 this morning to go to ACSI. It was such a fun time. I had a great time performing and watching my friends perform; plus I got to know my friends better from rhetoric/Mt Sophia (my umbrella school). I did really well ~ I got Superior scores for both of my categories that I participated in. It was a great experience. I wish I could've taken videos, but they weren't allowed :( That was too bad.

Dad & I stopped at Chickfila on the way back to get dinner and I was welcomed by a bunch of desperately bored and tired fellow team members ;) I was very happy to be on the other side of the counter that night.

Then I came home, ate, watched Little House on the Prairie, and went to bed! haha, what a day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment