But yeah, sorry to drop the ball on those daily posts. What happened was.... i dunno. I just got behind then put off catching up until it was just pointless to think about it anymore. And then the SAT started creeping up and it's not like I was spending every single moment studying for them, but I knew I needed to study for them so I put off everything else possible until after they were over. Which is now... I took them this morning. It went pretty well. I'll be interested to see my scores. It's just so hard to FOCUS for 3 hours & 45 minutes or whatever it is. Which is probably partially why this paragraph is so scatter-brained... don't expect the rest of the post to get any better.
I GOT A NEW CAMERA TODAY!!! I'm SO excited about it. See, I got my old camera when I was 14, when I was getting into photography. It's this big bulky dorky thing that I thought was cool because it looked professional. And don't get me wrong ~ it's done me well. I've gotten some great pictures with it and learned a lot about photography. But it's just a 7.2 megapixel point & shoot with all the typical features... and it's big and dorky. And recently Lexie has kind of obtained possession of it even though it's not officially hers as of yet, but that will change tomorrow because I'm giving it to her. So yeah. She's getting the old cam and will use it much, and I have the new camera and will be taking many more pictures than I have been recently. Because that's the thing ~ I've been kinda embarrassed to bring the old bulky thing around everywhere taking pictures. But this new one is the cutest thing out there and I will be proud to show her off and use her to capture my life. So, I'll be trying to include pictures with my blog posts from now on. We'll see how that roles. Right now, I'm gonna go TAKE a picture to include in this post... *runs off to find a mirror*
please don't ask me why the photo is so yellow. my best guess is that it's a yellow bathroom, which i'm slightly bitter about (i strongly despise the color yellow). But I was too lazy to change the settings on the camera and too lazy to edit it, so I do apologize for the yellowness of the picture.
So yeah, my old camera (I think she had a name at one point but now I forget... but my new one needs a name, so if you have ideas please let me know!!) isn't too bad... there's some sophisticated beauty to her. But I like the new one better :) :)
well, I'm gonna go now. I'm not too tired because I took a super-refreshing nap after the SAT, but I should get to bed soon. goodbyeee....
Just so you know, I always thought it looked professional. :D What color is the new one?
ReplyDeletewell yeah, it looked kinda professional, but it didn't take pictures quite professionally ;) =P but thanks.
ReplyDeletethe new one is purple! :)