Monday, May 23, 2011

well hey there may 23rd.

Today, I have absolutely no plans. Yes, I have chemistry and geography to do, but THAT'S IT. It feels gooood.

Friday, I worked. It was a pretty good day at work. These two guys came in and one was like "you look like a little model. A Chick-fil-a model!" And also at work Josh was being hyper and funny. Oh and that was the morning that I facebook chatted him just because I thought it would be funny. Then after work I got ready for prom. Then I went to prom. It was really fun. Then after prom we came back and got changed and then tried to go to Charcoal Pit, but they were closed even they were supposed to be open a half-hour more after we got there; but since there hadn't been anyone there in the last half-hour they decided to close? Lame-ooo. So we hit the Wendy's drive-thru, then came back and chilled for a little bit but we were pretty wiped so we went to bed.

Saturday, I worked. I was tired; physically, mentally, emotionally. It wasn't such a lovely work day, but there were no backed-up drains, so that was a plus. Another plus was getting off an hour and a half before I was supposed to; then I got a venti java chip frap. Yummm. That gave me energy... and then I went to Cross Culture! And we had a bonfire after. That was nice but you couldn't see anyone because it was dark. It was very hard to find people.

Sunday, I went to church, then came home and made french toast for lunch and then uploaded my prom pics and then took a nap. Then after a while Lexie and I decided to watch Anastasia. Lexie made hot chocolate for us. This is an important necessity of life.

Picture time...

This was Thursday actually, at the Compass picnic. I have some truly lovely girlfriends.



In Christa's room, getting ready to leave for prom.


The gorgeous girls I went to prom with <3



A scary guy I found at the bonfire on Saturday.

and on that happy note.... goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment