But by the time Monday (yesterday) ended, they were gone! It's nothing but God's grace. I know my closest friends are praying for me; I'm so thankful. This morning I woke up with a song in my head, and it was "Morning by morning, I wake up to find the power & comfort of God's hand in mine." What a blessing :) Christa picked me up really early & we went to Panera for breakfast & catch-up time & a little of our Bible study; then I came home and did some school then went to the dentist then came home and ate and practiced piano and then went to the Swaffords for chemistry lab then came home and tonight I have In The Light at church. One main reason why it's been such a lovely day is that I didn't have much school. The only thing I have left for the rest of the school year is geography hours, german (which I hope to be done this week), and chemistry. Another is that I got to lay eyes on Christabob twice, and another is that I had a french toast bagel for breakfast and it really did taste like french toast.
Well, I promised pictures with my posts, so here is one that I took on Sunday:
I have to say, I'm still trying to get over my camera-shyness. I took Prunella Lavandula Laughadillie Peterson (Prunella or Nelly for short) (that's my camera in case you were wondering) to my choir concert last night and intended to take a lot of pictures with people but only took ONE picture. Sigh. If you ever see me when I might have my camera, please encourage me in ways that will help me overcome my camera-shyness. Prunella would really love to make a lot of appearances. She thinks she's a celebrity, you know... she wants everyone to meet her. So she'd love for me to be less shy with introducing her to all of you.
1) Love the post.
ReplyDelete2) Love Prunella's name! Is there a story to how you came up with it? :D
well,
ReplyDeletePrunella is a flowery name that i'm fond of for things like cameras;
Lavandula is a form of "lavender" which is the color of Nelly;
Laughadillie is just something i came up with that sounds good;
and Peterson is the name of the family that Jordan's phone, my phone, and my camera are apart of.