School is almost over!! The only real things I have left are Bio and History. So I am very excited about that. I've decided that I'm going to devote a lot of my free time to music this summer... piano, flute, voice (in that order). I'd like to practice a couple hours a day, if possible! I have a passion for music, and I want to do my best to enhance my musical abilities ;o)
This school year, my first year of highschool, has been crazy! I had a TON of a work there for a while, which was stressful... yet in a very nerdy way, kind of thrilling. Yes, I find a thrill in being overloaded with work... to a certain degree, for a certain amount of time. ;o) Apart from school work, it was very interesting socially. It was a huge jump going from my small eighth grade class where everyone got along and loved each other to a big all-of-highschool class at Compass. Sometimes it was frusterating and depressing; sometimes it was tons of fun. It was a really good experience all around. I grew spiritually very, very much, which has been really awesome.
To close, I shall post a picture that I took today in our photography class:

The end!
Nice post and lovely picture. Good job enhancing your talents it definitely honors God. You're a great example to me, I could definitely be practicing violin much more.. sighhh
ReplyDeleteBlogs are a new fad?? I just started mine cause I wanted to... I didn't think anyone else would have a blog...
ReplyDeleteHaha, well, all of the sudden all these high school girls from church got a blog... and it happened like, this week. But you've had your blog for a while... maybe you inspired people to create them, which started this "fad"...?!? ;o)
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks Becky! Try challenging yourself to practicing 30 minutes a day 5 days a week for 3 or 4 weeks. See how it goes!
I wanna start a "serious" blog this summer.
ReplyDeleteCurrently, I don't have enough free time.
But I heart yours Em. :D
OMW SAME! W/ this school year and COMPASS.
I LOVED our nice small, happy, perfect little eighth-grade class. <3 <3
I love the pic too :D
-RII