Tuesday, May 26, 2009

fun weekend.

So I'm a little behind on my blog entries.

My weekend was pretty awesome. I had a sleepover at Becca's on Friday night, and we played a pretty awesome game of Scrabble, because we are that cool. We found some pretty cool words, like wab, dodoism, and sikers, or something like that. We went shopping on Saturday and I got this amaazing shirt at Charlotte Russe, and I also got this $5 top at Aero but I think I left it in a store =( I can't find it.

I think I'm going to come back and edit some pictures in when I upload them.

On Sunday after church my dad and I went on an ACME expidition and basically bought every kind of junk food in the store. We also rented a movie called Groundhog Day, which we watched that night. It was a'ight.

Yesterday, Memorial Day, we went to Grandma & Grandpa's for a picnic barbeque awesome thing with cousins. Us older kids played some rather typical games of cards, and then an incredible game of Loaded Questions. Invisibility 0, "my laughing beautiful face", Caleb, on the ground, Lake Pleasant, intense, sloooow.... yeah. Only those playing the game would actually get those. In other words... they're inside jokes ;o) Later we played some interesting games of capture the flag, and kick the can... those didn't really work too well, so we ended up playing whisper down the lane. Mhmm. Then at the end of the day Ariana and I discovered the beauty of a sunset, upside-down. It was actually really really awesome. But we looked pretty strange.

Welp, that's all for now. Talk to ya later....

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a super fun weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 Charlotte Russe! Aaaawww, that's sad. At least it wasn't a $20 dollar shirt or something!

    Haha, on the ground. It's always funnier when it's obvious!

    Was junk food on sale or something? Lol, is Groundhog Day an old or new movie? I haven't heard of it... Sorry for all the questions...!

    ReplyDelete