I have had an eventful week.
On Tuesday night my siblings and I stayed at my grandparents, because my parents were at the hospital late to be with my other Grandpa. He's been in the hospital for almost 2 months, and he's been majorly up and down. If you could pray for him, that would be awesome. So anyway, at my grandparents' we ate icecream and watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua, which was really cute.
On Wednesday evening I had my first swim team practice of the year. That was interesting. We just did land exercises. It was pretty fun, but I was really sore for the next few days. There was a quite large amount of foul language and stupid conversation, which disappointed me. I'd really like to make a difference with my teammates this year... pray for me!!
Thursday was very eventful. We went up to the Lancaster area to visit our friends in the afternoon, which was a really fun time. We played an awesome game on Disney Scene-It, during which my friend Allison & I got an extreme craving to watch Cinderella. In the evening, something very very amazing happened. We got a call from the director-dude of Csehy Summer Music School, which is a camp that I had wanted to go to very badly but we'd decided that I couldn't because it's just way too expensive even with the little scholarship I got. But the guy that called said that they could actually give us even more financial aid then they had first offered, leaving a lot less for us to pay. It turns out that I am going to be able to go!! I am so so so so so so so so SOOOOOOOOOO excited for it. I've been wanting to go ever since I first heard about it, and it really looked like I wasn't going to be able to for a while. But God is good, and so so faithful.
Also on Thursday, my uncle came from CA, to be with my Grandpa.
On Friday I babysat from 12:30-5. It was quite fun, actually.
Saturday, I was pretty much bored all day, but I entertained myself well enough.
On Sunday, yesterday, I went to church, then came home and got ready for my sleepover with my amazing friend Christa that took place last night. We had an incredibly fun time, with lots of really good discussion and laughing :o) We decided since we can joke about roman sandals there's hardly anything we can't joke about, and I realized that my crazy friends describe their lives as "no" and "xD". Today we walked to a shopping center and shopped there for a while and had a lot of fun.
So that's it!! I hope to write again before next week :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll definitely be praying for your grandpop and for you at swim practice! :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a very fun filled week! The shopping particularilly. I'll be praying for you, Em!
ReplyDeleteFun, fun! Yes, God is good.
ReplyDeleteI'll be thinking of you in my prayers.