Monday, June 29, 2009

I TOTALLY JUST MADE MY OWN LAYOUT!!

Haha, I'm so excited! I've been observing everyone else's creative layouts from The Cutest Blog on the Block, and I was inspired. I used to do a lot of graphics and HTML stuff, but it's been a while. I'm happy with my results! However, just working on that one layout took up my whole afternoon and a lot of my evening, and I'm reminded of how time-consuming graphics can be. It's a lot of fun and I usually like my results, but honestly, I'd rather be spending my time with my family. However, it's a great thing to do when I find myself bored :o)

Special thanks to these sites: The Cutest Blog on the Block (for instructions on how to get the background up) | Kloud Nine (for the brushes)

I hope to blog again soon!

5 comments:

  1. Awww, Em this layout is super cute! I <3 it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still have no idea how to make one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's not easy, Bee... i spent lots of time in the past doing things like this. and it probably helps that i'm a nerd ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good, Em. And defanitly like you. I like the sheet music in the background, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two Words-- You're Talented!
    lol, it's awesome Em!
    <3

    ReplyDelete