
and an artsy shot:

Isn't it just the wonderfullest?? It's my two first favorite colors: pink and green. ^_^ Oh, and while we're talking about favorite colors, would you like to know all mine? Of course you do. Why wouldn't you.
So. Yeah. That's pretty much it. I really really really like my new quilty bed spread. And I hope you enjoyed reading about my obsession with colors and their places in my life.
PS: Today was my last Monday school day of 9th grade. YAAAAAAAAY!!!
- Pink & green (tied for first).
- Orange, especially corally/pinkish orange.
- Red. Bright red, dark red, whatever.
- Turquoise.
- Purple. Especially light pastelly purple.
- Blue, either navy blue or baby blue... not just because they rhyme ;o)
So. Yeah. That's pretty much it. I really really really like my new quilty bed spread. And I hope you enjoyed reading about my obsession with colors and their places in my life.
PS: Today was my last Monday school day of 9th grade. YAAAAAAAAY!!!
last monday of 9th grade?? so lucky emm. im jealous.
ReplyDeleteso em, i'm re-doing my bedroom this summer, and i'm like 95% sure i was looking at that same exact bedspread. it is super cute and i like it a lot :) :)
ReplyDeleteso hannah, i'm redoing my room this summer too!! i'm basing it off that bedspread. it's going to be way awesome. we're definitely gonna have to check out each others rooms if you do end up getting the same bedspread ;o)
ReplyDeleteomww! soo cute!
ReplyDeletebut yeah, u said yourself. its not ME. but i think its cute 4 u! :D
and u r soooo lucky w/ school. :}
EM I HEART YOUR ARTSY SHOT. ;}
ReplyDeleteCute! Where did you get it?
ReplyDelete<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
I got it at Bed Bath & Beyond =)
ReplyDelete