Monday, January 5, 2009

um, hi =)

So... this is my blog. I've started blogs in the past but never really updated them... so I decided that I'd work on this one for a while without showing anybody, and then if I actually do keep it going I'll give the link to a few friends =)

I'm starting this blog for a couple reasons. One is that I think blogs are really neat =D Another is that I think I should get some experience writing the kind of things that I'll be writing. Yet another is that I've got some big ideas in my head that just seem to float in my mind... if I told them orally to someone I'd end up rambling and the person would get utterly bored with me, and they're too big to write down... but I think small enough to type ;o) So my hope is that maybe I can get them out onto my blog and maybe they will make people think.

That's all for now, folks...

2 comments: