At work, I like to make drink concoctions.
The original one that I made, which is DrPepper-based, always always makes me smile. So it is called, Mixiberlie ~ Version: Smilie.
I just made a new one this week, and it is lemonade-based, and it is called Mixiberlie ~ Version: Peachie Keen. {it has a certain peachie ingredient. hence the name.}
Mixiberlie is a term that was established fourteen years ago, when I made my first "concoction" by mixing up some pool water in a bucket. My parents asked me what I was making, and I replied, "mixiberlie!"
On a different topic, may I say that I love piano ever-so-dearly?
I started lessons with a new teacher this week, and I have re-fallen in love with it. I never fell out of love. I think I just fell deeper in.
I remember when I was 11 or 12, I read a book about a girl who was very good at playing piano. I tend to be very influenced and inspired by the books I read, so in this case I was inspired to fall in love with playing the piano. It was around that time that the lessons I'd been taking with my first teacher, Stephanie, came to an end, and I realized that it would not be the end of my piano-playing career.
And here I am today, three piano teachers later (not including the ones at camp), never having fallen out of love... preparing for college audition pieces, planning to earn some sort of Bachelor's of Music degree, with a piano concentration.
I wouldn't trade my piano experience for anything.
The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment