I have had SO many friends go on huge trips this year ~ it is not even funny. Christa: Haiti. Alex: eastern Europe. Ariana & Erica: central Africa. Drew: Maine. Christa (again): Key West. Grant: beach. all summer long (or close to that... jk it's not that long, i'm just jealous) Julia: South Africa. Mary: Spain. Jasmine: France. ISN'T THAT RIDICULOUS??
Well, I'm doing my best to not be envious. Tehe, my mom will have words to say when she reads this post, because she was planning this trip for us to go to Virginia but nobody wanted to go, haha. But I mean, Virginia... France... there's a bit of a difference. But anyway, I'm actually really happy for all of the opportunities my friends have. I've had my big trips, and I'll doubtless have more in the future. The good thing about friends going on trips is that occasionally they bring me back things, like bracelets and earrings and the prettiest sandals I've ever seen in my life. But the downside is that I've sure done my fair share of missing people :(
On a different, more muuusical note... tehehe... I've been helping with Kids Choir Camp at church this week. I accompanied last year and it was such a good experience. This year I've accompanied, and also the teacher I'm mainly assisting has given me opportunity to direct/conduct a little bit, and today I helped evaluate auditions for solos. It's so much funnn :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment