.... so write a blog post, I will!
Every time I close at work, I get wired from exercising (cleaning) and drinking a lil caffeine, so I have to have some chill time before I sleep. So this is what I'll do now. I think I'll also try to do some Psychology homework. I love Psychology so much. I got kinda behind on the reading from the busyness of life which is a bummer, but it's by far the most interesting, easy to read & grasp textbook I've ever experienced in my life.... so that's a good thing.
Anyway, life's kinda crazy but kinda calm at the same time. I mean, there's a bunch of stuff going on: work work work (ew ew ew), some school, audition practice, teaching lessons, madrigals, choir, senior portraits, college visits, church stuff, tea dates to put on the calendar, you know. But it's all good stuff. Peaceful stuff. Home is pleasant; there are nice smells and nice people. Trying to savor the bits of it that I have, this year. I have friends whom I can't stop being grateful for, and a promising future, and love immeasurable right here in my hands. I am so blessed. You'd think I'd never have reason to complain. Psh, you got that wrong. Well, maybe not, because I probably never have good reason but I still make up reasons. And my selfish heart finds numerous ways to make me discontent. But this is life; is it not? Sometimes I wonder why I bother trying to fight this selfishness if it's just going to reappear all throughout the course of my life. It just seems like an on-going cycle. Grateful that the victory is won; hopeful for that final day.
Well, I'm kinda out of words. Sometimes I guess that just happens. Goodnight, world...
until next time,
emily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment