Hey everyone! I hope you all have been having a wonderful Christmas season... I know I have! MY December has been filled with school (of course =P), choir concerts, shopping, baking, listening to lots of music, playing lots of music, working, and trying to soak in as much of the holiday spirit as possible :) :)
Lately I've been thinking that I'm not quite sure of what to think of my life right now. Haha, that's a pretty contradictory sentence, but it's true. I blame it on being a teenager... rightfully so, but I feel like I can't just brush it off like that. The biggest thing is that I feel like I'm constantly looking forward to the next exciting thing... but I know that when that exciting thing is over, even though I'll have good memories from it, I'll still just be left wondering what's next. I'd really like to enjoy life as it's happening. God definitely has helped me with it, so I'll just continue to pray about it.
Well, I suppose that's all for now. Maybe I'll post more over Christmas break... we'll see! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh wow Emily, I feel the exact same way. :P I'm always wanting to move on to the next thing, but God is so faithful to remind me to be grateful for what he's given me so far. :) Thanks for reminding em of this in ur post...
ReplyDeletesame!!
ReplyDeletelol same here toooo!! ;}
ReplyDeleteand i agree with becky... ;)
-riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii