Sunday, August 29, 2010

trip update: Ohio!

We left yesterday for our cross-country trip that will eventually wind us up in Yellowstone (which I thiiink is in Wyoming... actually it's in like a couple different states I think), so we arrived here in Ohio yesterday evening and we're staying here at the Parsleys (second cousins... the mom, Aunt Kim, is my mom's cousin) till tomorrow (Monday) morning. We've been having lots of fun awkwardly disassociating... hahaha, that's kinda an inside joke. Here are some pictures!

We took a trip to the DQ... Tressa drove Lincoln, Justin & me! She's a good driver ~


A pretty Ohio sunset ~


Me & Tressa holding our Blizzards upside down!! I was really nervous ~


Justin, Lincoln, Tressa & I ~


Marin drinking her cone with a straw...?



That's all for now! More to come :) We are heading to Wisconsin tomorrow..... I think... I'm pretty sure ;) Haha.

4 comments:

  1. Nice blog, Emily--I never knew you had one :) I can't believe Tressa is old enough to drive!! Looks like you are having a great start to your vacation. Take lots of pictures and keep the updates coming!!
    Love,
    Aunt Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww that made me miss Ohio =( but it looked like tons of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo. come home. i miss you!! <3
    p.s. glad ur having fun :)

    ReplyDelete